Tuesday 24 January 2012

A new year and a new desire to blog

I blog about once every six months with some inane crap about how much I want to blog. I'm kind of hoping this isn't another installment of that, although, the part of me that has been saying every year for the last 17 years, that this is the year I'll get my driving license, suspects it probably is the case.

Having said that, over Christmas I was really ill. I had exhaustion, which turned in to flu, which turned in to what may have been pneumonia. Anywho, the upshot of this was that for almost 4 weeks I was a quivering wreck who couldn't walk the length of myself without getting out of breath. It gave me a lot of time to think about life and face up to the fact that I'm not a robot and I can't survive on only 3 hours of sleep every night. This year whilst focusing on growing my business I also want to make sure to make time for myself. All work and no play makes Clare so ill she can't move.

It's true that perhaps I'm not quite as funny and interesting as I'd like but holy cow I've read some dull blogs and I'm sure I can do better than that. Plus, I got to thinking that being a self employed fashion designer is fairly exciting and if nothing else I can share my latest projects.

I might be back soon. I might not......

No comments:

Post a Comment